I have some quick notes about order processing and shipping which, hopefully, will answer any questions you may have.
1. Models are printed in grey resin only, in 25-micron layers for maximum detail and best surface finish. Currently displayed material options are obsolete, but product pages will not be updated until new samples have been printed and photographed.
2. If you can view my website in your country without a VPN, I can ship models to you.
3. If you live the UK or EU, shipping may very well cost more than your order. While there are methods I can use to reduce shipping costs, I would suggest not placing an order of fewer than 20 models at a time.
4. New customers will receive one set of painting fixtures for each unique model configuration by default. Returning customers may request additional painting fixtures at the cost of $1 per set. There is no limit to the number of fixtures you can add to your order.
5. There is no discount for ordering large quantities – yet. However, regardless of where you live, you will save on shipping if you order as many as you need all at once. I have plans to offer entire divisions for sale, and they will be slightly cheaper than the same quantity of individual vehicles. Essentially, my intent is to replicate the numbers of historical tank divisions, then reduce their price by one vehicle each, two in the case of cheapies like the T-34 (which, as of this update, I don’t even offer yet, but I plan on selling them for $3 each).
6. All official payments are through PayPal or Stripe. Unofficial payments are through SubscribeStar or crypto (see note 9). In both cases, shipping costs will be added at the end manually, and then you must approve the payment. This is temporary, as I need to finish testing the shipping calculator plugin before the process can be automated and function as smoothly as online shopping typically is.
7. For those who receive parcel tracking notifications, your order will ship from either Damascus, Maryland, USA, or Newfoundland, Pennsylvania, USA.
8. The default packaging consists of thin-wall plastic tube sections sandwiched between flat sheets (see below). Small plastic boxes are used for models that are too large for the default method, or if I run out of material for the default packaging. Packages are shipped inside bubble mailers unless large enough to require a box. I can alter the packaging method if you wish, simply send me an email with the order number in the subject header.
9. I prefer taking payments through SubscribeStar rather than PayPal, but since I cannot yet add the former as a plugin, if you use SubscribeStar, then you must send me an email with your order and shipping preference. I will return your message with the total cost, and upon receiving the full amount on SubscribeStar, I will send you another message notifying you that your order has shipped. The same process will apply if you plan to use cryptocurrency to pay for your order. I currently accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hive (HBD, preferably, but an equivalent amount of HP is also acceptable). I am currently looking into streamlining this process, this way crypto users don’t need to go back and forth with me via email.